My husband and I put this on all of our sandwiches regardless whether meat, tuna, cheeses, burgers and so on. We find it to be such a nice break from plain mayo, mustard….
Boy, is this one going to be fun for you to make “yours”!
- Mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!!!) – start with 1 cup
- Yellow mustard – TBD
- Cajun spice – TBD
- Mason jar or approximate size
- Place 1 cup mayonnaise in a bowl
- Squirt (yes – squirt) approximately 1 – 2 tablespoons of mustard – go slow you can always add
- Thoroughly mix together to achieve a “mellow” yellow color
- Do not overload the mustard
- Sprinkle approximately 1 teaspoon (or less to start) cajun spice
- Again mix thoroughly
- NOW taste it. Add more of this, a little of that and you will have nailed it! It’s yours.
- Store in covered jar in the frig
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT TIP: Each time it will most likely taste different than the last. That’s the fun of experimenting. Remember my amounts are estimates so always start slowly adding. Also, great on any type of burger (veggie, turkey, chicken, beef, pork). Add green onions??? Anything is possible.